Thursday, April 10, 2008

Animation Mentor - Here I Come!!!


Moving to a new apartment!
Been long time since I posted something here. Been moving to my new apartment, so much packing and unpacking. Didn't knew we had so much stuff!

Animation Mentor
Finally got the answer from Animation Mentor, I'm in! So coooool. Can't wait. So since I don't have so much animation experience yet, I'm going to start practicing so I have some work under my fingers before I start there.

I got a seat in the Summer 2008 class. So this is going to be 18 super exciting months with hard work!

I have for a long time wanted to go there, but since Lånekassa (Norwegian financial support for education) didn't supported Animation Mentor, I had to save for it myself.

So after some hard saving, I'm finally there!

I'm going to keep you updated here on my blog.

No comments:

Animation Mentor - WebRing

Powered by WebRing.