Thursday, January 3, 2008

Get ready for a new year!


It's time for 2008... and I'm starting my own blog. Probably going to blog about digital sculpting, animation, design and more..

I got some pretty nice presents for christmas. More than I thought I would get. Probably the best present was the male anatomy figure:version 2 that I got from my girlfriend. It was much taler then I thought, it's just super nice. Love her!

I also got "The digital maquette, volume two" from The Gnomon Workshop.
And I got an Ipod Touch, 16gb from my job. How nice is that?

But you really feel after you got a child, that you are not the center of attention when it comes to presents.. My little 4 months old girl got like 100 times more presents then me.. so this is how its like to be a grown up.

So, happy new year! See you soon...

No comments:

Animation Mentor - WebRing

Powered by WebRing.