Saturday, January 5, 2008

Three Seeds - My Short Movie


I'm currently working on my first animated short movie called "Three Seeds". Would like to keep a diary kind of thing here on my blog, to keep track on my progress while I work.

The picture you see in this post is a testrender to check out my light set up. I still have a lot to do on this scene. Modeling and texturing. I have applied some basic maya shaders to get a better read on the light.
This picture is from scene2, the first official scene after the opening title.

Whats left to do in this scene before animating

Main House

  • More details like roof gutter
  • Table and a chair on the terrace
  • Some elements on the small wall where the wood are. (Hammer and a handsaw?)
  • Grass that sticks up in between the road and some other places
  • Lay out more road
  • Mailbox?
Chicken house
  • Same kind of details on the wall as the main house
  • A door
  • Elements inside the chicken area
In general
  • More details on the tractor
  • Some new trees (not sure if I should keep them as simple as they are now?)
  • Texturing
  • Light tweaking
I will post more information about the project and the story when I'm a bit more in the process.
I have a finished storyboard, and some progress on the main characters..

No comments:

Animation Mentor - WebRing

Powered by WebRing.